Self Assessment

 Denasia Watts

Professor Harris

English 1102   

February 23, 2020


Writing blogs was never something that I'd enjoyed, writing in general at times I tend not to enjoy. In my blog posts, I never know how formal or informal to be. In my blogs, I hadn't added much for pictures and media, until I read some feedback on my blogs from Professor Harris stating that there isn't enough formality and development which I take seriously because you always want to improve your work whether it's something that you enjoy or not. 

I do have the tendency to procrastinate, but I also have a job can prevent me from getting to my homework at an earlier time but I always get my work done. Yes, I wish I had the ability to do just one thing at a time but I guess that's how you grow you know? Though writing blogs aren't my favorite thing to do, I still treat these assignments like it's something that I'll be later critiqued for, which in this case I actually am because peer reviews and grading has to occur. 


Comments

Popular Posts