About Me

             



    If you didn't know already, my name is Denasia Watts. I am a 19 year old sophomore of  Georgia Gwinnett College in the Business Management program for a bachelor's degree. I graduated from Shiloh High School in Snellville, which is where I currently reside. As a hobby, I enjoy things like singing, cooking, driving, and increasing my skills in cosmetology for which I went to Maxwell High School of Technology my senior year of high school. My favorite things to do of all my hobbies is probably singing and maybe driving, I can never choose just one thing as my favorite. 

Comments

  1. Nice to meet you! I hope you have a successful semester and finish strongly! Nice picture as well, very pretty, cosmetology is defiantly in your league.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts